Delivery and Returns
- Purchased ”Products” will be dispatched and/or shipped within (72) working hours of Culture lab receiving receipt of payment and/or payment confirmation.
- Working in accordance with our preferred courier’s services’, orders to main cities in South Africa take between (1) to (3) working days. Delivery outside of main centres will take between (1) and (5) working days. Unless specified otherwise.
- Delivery times will vary in accordance with the geographical location of each Registered User and/or Guest (Guest Check-Out).
- While we strive to give our customers the ultimate shopping experience, at affordable rates. Orders will need to be signed for by the person whom paid for, purchased, and/or completed the registration prior to ordering and in accordance with the relevant and applicable laws.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they sign for their delivery once it has reached their shipping address, and as stipulated by the customer on completing the order. Culture Lab will not be held responsible for deliveries that are not signed for by Registered Users and/or Guests (Guest Check-Out).
Returns and Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days to exchange it provided that the garment is unworn and has all swing tags intact.
If you have purchased from our online store, you are required to deliver the product to our Cape Town office (Attn: Gillian, 34, St Johns Estate, Higgo Crescent, Higgovale, Cape Town, 8001) by your own choice of courier or delivery. Please include your name in the return parcel. Once we have inspected the exchange items, we will be ready to sort you out with a new product or store credit. Store credits will be issued within 2 to 3 business days upon receiving the exchange items. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions for a refund due to your item being out of stock.
All items discounted, purchased on sale, or using a promotional code are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Culturelab is not responsible for the shipping costs of your return or exchange of items.
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty, we are happy to provide a full refund. Once received in our Cape Town office, we will inspect the goods and decide whether to issue a refund or repair the goods. In this case, we will keep you informed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.